Hello, my darlings. Today I want to share with you a few tips and tricks on how to motivate yourself to clean and organized your house, even when you don’t feel like it.
I know that constant cleaning after the kids can be overwhelming sometimes, at least for me. Sometimes I even wonder why I even bother cleaning after them. I mean, cleaning the house while the kids are at home has the same effect as washing your teeth while still eating, completely pointless. But it needs to be done. So I will now share with you how I motivate myself to start cleaning.
1.Befor I start with any chors, I always make myself a fresh cup of coffee. And walk around the house to see what needs to be done, and also to decide where to start. A fresh cup of coffee always puts me in the right mood.
2. Start by doing the thing you hate the most. For me, it’s washing the dishes and folding laundry. Once I make myself do that first, everything after that comes easy.
3. First I have to make a mess so I can organize everything. I like to empty everything on the floor, so I can sort things and decide what goes where, and what I am keeping, and what can be thrown out.
4. I only focus on one room at a time. And only when I am done with that room. I will go to the next.
5. When I clean, I love to listen to music. Music puts me in the right mood and makes cleaning more fun.
6. when I fold laundry, I love to watch Netflix.
I hope you enjoyed my list. Tell me in the comments below, what are the tricks you use to get yourself motivated to clean and organize. Let’s exchange ideas, and motivate each other.
Until next time, my darlings, please stay safe, I love you, and I will talk to you soon.