Hello, my darlings. Today I wanted to something different on my blog. I want to get to know each other better, so I wanted to share with you 10 things you don’t know about me.
- Bugs scare me. Any kind of bug scares me. If any bug comes to my room, I will run screaming, like the devil himself is chasing me.
- I am a very indecisive person. It takes me a long time to make a decision, and even then, I wonder if making the right choice.
- I clean and organize my home whenever I am angry or under any stress. It helps me feel like I have things under control.
- I hate doing laundry and dishes. It feels like I am fighting a never-ending battle mountain of dirty clothes and dishes. And I am losing. And no matter how much I clean. As soon as I blink, there is a new pile of dishes and clothes that needs cleaning.
- My bag is always a mess. No matter how many times I organize my bag, as soon as I need something, I will make a mess. And I never throw out any receives from stores. I just pile them in my wallet until there is no mo room.
- I love playing video games.
- I love reading books, and my favorite book is Pride and prejudice.
- I love to cook and bake. I especially love making cakes, just so I could eat leftover fillings.
- I love to draw. I use to take drawing lessons when I was in elementary school because I wanted to become a fashion designer.
- My dream is to open an animal shelter, so I can rescue all animals.
Now that you got to know me a little bit better. Tell me in the comments, what are the things not many people know about you.
Until next time, my darlings, please stay safe, I love you, and I will talk to you soon.